Stepping off the plane in Bali, you are immediately swept into its magic. The smell of incense wafting through the humid air, bright floral offerings at every doorway. The people are genuine and kind, the earth green and bountiful with life. With a temple in each home and offerings made three times a day, the culture and religion of Bali are infectious, infused into the experience of each traveler. Are you sold yet?
Join Flutter Magazine founder + editor Kim Wiseley, along with renowned event designer + stylist Joy Proctor for an incredible 6 day tour through Bali this September. You will tour temples, charter a private boat to a secluded beach, stay in luxury Balinese Villas, make food and beauty products from local plants, learn the art of batik and carved candle making, explore hidden treasures, get a blessing at the water temple, experience incredible dining in inspiring settings and discover the magic that is Bali together. Bali is home to hundreds of temples, rice terraces, monkey forests, serene beaches filed with Balinese umbrellas, incredible dining and stunning architecture.
Travel Dates: September 18-23, 2017
Areas Visited: Canggu, Seminyak, Tegalalang, Ubud
- Six nights luxury lodging and accommodation (breakfast included)
- Four exquisite gastronomic dining experiences
- Guided temple & garden tours
- Day boat tour to a private Balinese beach
- Tour of the monkey sanctuary
- Daily guided classes in the following:
- Balinese Cooking
- Batik Painting
- Native Floral Design
- Native Tabletop Styling
- Native Plant-Based Beauty Product Making
- Candle Making
- Kecak Fire Dancing
- Water Temple Blessing
- Photography (a chance to meet and learn from our international film friends)
- Venue scouting
- Free time to explore the magic of these cities on your own
- A chance to enjoy meaningful conversation amongst new and likeminded friends
- Special Heirloom SWAG 🙂
- And more!
Guest Limit: Space is limited to 10 guests for the optimum experience. All guests must be over 21 years of age and are admitted on a first come first serve basis.
Cost: $4500 (not including airfare)
To reserve your spot, a 50% deposit is required with the remaining balance due 30 days prior to travel.
Sign Up: SIGN UP NOW!
Photography: Greg Finck